Duration: 1 Month
Bio Java is an open-source programming venture committed to give Java devices to process natural data. Bio Java is an arrangement of library capacities written in the programming dialect Java for controlling groupings, protein structures, record parsers, Common Object Request Broker Architecture (CORBA) interoperability, Distributed Annotation System (DAS), access to AceDB, dynamic programming, and straightforward factual schedules. BioJava bolsters a tremendous scope of information, beginning from DNA and protein arrangements to the level of 3D protein structures. The BioJava libraries are valuable for computerizing numerous every day and unremarkable bioinformatics undertakings, for example, to parsing a Protein Data Bank (PDB) record, communicating with Jmol and numerous more.This application programming interface (API) gives different document parsers, information models and calculations to encourage working with the standard information designs and empowers fast application advancement and examination.
- Graduate or PGs from a recognized University in Life Science with Computer science, Mathematics, Statistics.
- BE ,M.E in Bioinformatics ,Biotech / BCA / BSc IT ,M.Sc IT / BSc CS, M.Sc CS
- Post graduate and doctoral students, researchers & corporate working people related to life sciences.
- Bio Java users access data resources to perform job duties in specific application domains. Bench-based researchers, both in academia and in industry, provide the classic example of a bioinformatics user, but this group is broadening in scope. For example, medical professionals (e.g., physicians and genetic counsellors) utilise bioinformatics resources in medical contexts for the purposes of diagnosis, treatment, and counseling of patients.
- Bio Java scientists are biologists who employ computational methods in order to advance the scientific understanding of living systems
- Bio Java engineers create the novel computational methods needed by bioinformatics users and scientists. Thus, a bioinformatics engineer must have strengths in computational and statistical sciences and must have general competency in biomedical sciences.
- Individual contributor– Many scientific labs, both in the academic and commercial sector, are hiring people trained in Bioperl to support the research of the lab. Positions are available for various levels and types of training. People in these positions generally work on a specific area of research.
- Core facilities– Many institutions create a central resource for labs in an institution. These resources are call core facilities. Members of such groups often have a mix of skills and work on many different research projects with researchers in many different labs.
- Educators– There is a demand for teaching bioinformatics at many different levels. Some Ph.D. level bioinformaticians will pursue an academic career, build their own research agenda and teach at the university level. In addition, there are a number of institutions who host a dedicated facility to teach bioinformatics to people inside the institution.Bio-Java developers – Another career path that supports bioinformatics is the development of new algorithms and new tools. There are companies dedicated to building and deploying computational tools. Other bioinformatics software developers are hired within core facilities and within individual research labs.
Industries for this skilled Professional
Bio IT company, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical , Hospitals , Academic and Research institutions
-Working with sequence
-Connecting with biological database
-Sequence annotation Object
-Multiple Sequence Alignment Object
-Blast Running over internet
-Blast and other sequence searching tools
-Searing Enterez Database EMBL
-Searching NCBI Database
-Phylogenetic with Bio-Java
Bio-Python Academic Project Work (Optional):
- Bio-Java for Sequence Alignment
- Bio-Java for Sequence Search
- Bio-Java for Protein Modelling
Duration: 3 -6 Months
Fees : As per Project selection & Duration.
As per availability of Project Guide /
Bangalore | Karnataka| India
Contact No : 8553794025