Course: Python / Bio-Python
Duration: 1 Month
Bio python is an arrangement of libraries to furnish the capacity to manage “things” important to scholars dealing with the PC. By and large this implies you should have in any event a few programming knowledge or if nothing else an enthusiasm for figuring out how to program. Bio python’s activity is to make your activity less demanding as a software engineer by providing reusable libraries so that you can centre around noting your particular inquiry of enthusiasm, rather than concentrating on the internals of parsing a specific record arrange. One thing to note about Bio python is that it regularly gives different methods for “doing likewise.”
The fields of bioinformatics and computational biology involve the development and application of tools such as Bio Python to make biological discoveries. some people enter the field as a biologist who learns how to use the tools or as computer scientists/engineers who are able to build tools. A solid background in both biology and Bio Python is extremely helpful.
- Graduate or PGs from a recognized University in Life Science with Computer science, Mathematics, Statistics.
- BE ,M.E in Bioinformatics ,Biotech / BCA / BSc IT ,M.Sc IT / BSc CS, M.Sc CS
- Post graduate and doctoral students, researchers & corporate working people related to life sciences.
- Bio Python users access data resources to perform job duties in specific application domains. Bench-based researchers, both in academia and in industry, provide the classic example of a bioinformatics user, but this group is broadening in scope. For example, medical professionals (e.g., physicians and genetic counselors) utilize bioinformatics resources in medical contexts for the purposes of diagnosis, treatment, and counseling of patients.
- Bio Python scientists are biologists who employ computational methods in order to advance the scientific understanding of living systems
- Bio Python engineers create the novel computational methods needed by bioinformatics users and scientists. Thus, a bioinformatics engineer must have strengths in computational and statistical sciences and must have general competency in biomedical sciences.
- Individual contributor– Many scientific labs, both in the academic and commercial sector, are hiring people trained in Bioperl to support the research of the lab. Positions are available for various levels and types of training. People in these positions generally work on a specific area of research.
- Core facilities– Many institutions create a central resource for labs in an institution. These resources are call core facilities. Members of such groups often have a mix of skills and work on many different research projects with researchers in many different labs.
- Educators– There is a demand for teaching bioinformatics at many different levels. Some Ph.D. level bioinformaticians will pursue an academic career, build their own research agenda and teach at the university level. In addition, there are a number of institutions who host a dedicated facility to teach bioinformatics to people inside the institution.Bio-Python developers – Another career path that supports bioinformatics is the development of new algorithms and new tools. There are companies dedicated to building and deploying computational tools. Other bioinformatics software developers are hired within core facilities and within individual research labs.
Industries for this skilled Professional
Bio IT company, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical , Hospitals , Academic and Research institutions
-Basic Python with all Concept
-Working with sequence
-Connecting with biological database
-Sequence annotation Object
-Multiple Sequence Alignment Object
-Blast Running over internet
-Blast and other sequence searching tools
-Searing Enterez Database EMBL
-Searching NCBI Database
-Phylogenetic with Bio-Python
Bio-Python Academic Project Work (Optional):
- Bio-Python for Sequence Alignment
- Bio-Python for Sequence Search
- Bio-Python for Annotation
Duration: 3 -6 Months
Fees : As per Project selection & Duration.
As per availability of Project Guide /
Bangalore | Karnataka| India
Contact No : 8553794025