Course: Advance in Excel
Duration: 1 Month
The fields of Data Analytics involve in the development of report which is very essential for today’s Health care research and other Business industries.Application of Excel to make understand Health care discoveries. A solid background in Excel and other industry is extremely helpful to improve research and business.
- All Graduate or PGs from a recognized University / Non Academics.
- Data Analyst users access data resources to perform job duties in specific application domains. Bench-based researchers, both in academia and in industry, provide the classic example of a data user, but this group is broadening in scope. For example, medical professionals (e.g., physicians and genetic counselors) utilize bioinformatics resources in medical contexts for the purposes of diagnosis, treatment, and counseling of patients.
- Data Scientists are the one who collect information ,store , arrange and distribute the analytics report for promotion of business decision who employ computational methods in order to advance the Business understanding of current trends and systems.
- Data Science Engineers create the novel data methods needed by industry users and scientists. Thus, a data engineer must have strengths in computational and statistical sciences and must have general competency in biomedical sciences.
Once trained in the field, there are a number of opportunities to build a career. Some examples are listed below:
Individual contributor – Many Industry labs, both in the academic and commercial sector, are hiring people trained in Excel to support the research of the lab. Positions are available for various levels and types of training. People in these positions generally work on a specific area of research.
Core facilities – Many institutions create a central resource for labs in an institution. These resources are call core facilities. Members of such groups often have a mix of skills and work on many different research projects with researchers in many different labs.
Educators – There is a demand for teaching Excel at many different levels. Some Graduate level data Analyst will pursue an academic career, build their own Analytics agenda and teach at the university level. In addition, there are a number of institutions who host a dedicated facility to teach bioinformatics to people inside the institution as well as to the greater community.
Industries for this skilled Professional
Bio IT company, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical , Hospitals, Clinical Organization , Diagnostic Laboratories, Health care Industry, Academic and research institutions .
Part – I
- Beginner’s Introduction to Excel
- Basic Formatting Techniques
- Conditional Formatting
- Naming Ranges and Cells
- Auto-Filter and Advanced Data Filtering
- Introduction to Pivot Tables
- Advanced Pivot Tables – Round 1
- Advanced Pivot Tables – Round 2
- Creating and Designing Charts (including Sparklines)
- Data Validation with In-Cell Drop-Down List
- Formula Auditing & Formula Evaluation
- Five Powerful Excel Tips
- Error Checking and Data Monitoring
- Protecting and Hiding Information and Formulas
- Excel 2013: Data Model Tutorial
- Function & Formula Related (Video Lessons)
- Math & Statistical Functions (e.g. SUM, AVERAGE)
- Lookup & Reference Functions (e.g. VLOOKUP, MATCH)
- Advanced VLOOKUP Examples
- Advanced INDEX & MATCH Lookup Examples
- Date & Time Functions (e.g. TODAY, MONTH)
- Text Functions (e.g. LEN, CONCATENATE)
- Logical Functions (e.g. IF, AND)
- Information Functions (e.g. CELL, ISNUMBER)
- Excel 2013: Real World Examples of New Functions
- Excel 2016: IFS Function
Fees: 6000 INR
Project Work (Optional)
Call : 8553794025 | firstname.lastname@example.org